GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lulu Progress...

So, there has been some progress on Lulu...although I've made some changes (mainly due to me not reading the pattern right/being a little tired and dumb!) and changed one of the sides to just knitted...not purled and knitted like the pattern 'suggests'...I have started on the handle (above), and tried to add some ribbon in which failed, so that will be coming out tomorrow probably...
But for an evenings work in front of a few films, I think I've done ok...


As well as managing to put a wash on, hang in on the radiators, feed myself, resolve an argument and buy tulips...
Just colour me proud...

I am very tired, and yet still up at 11:36 pm...my housemate (who hasn't seen me for more than a few second in ages) said earlier that i seem tired... I'm gonna take great advantage of the few days holiday I'm taking after this weekend...

Off to bed and sleep hopefully...

Toodle Pip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home