GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Alcohol...

is evil...
especially when drunk in large quantities after not eating all day...guess how I celebrated St Patrick's Day yesterday?
Spent most of the day re organising my room and changing all the furniture around...so all my stuff is now in piles all over the place...and I feel way to ill to do anything about it!
I know it's my own fault, but I rarely drink that much... TheMove is back on...July it looks like...:)

On the knitting front I've done about half of the Lulu strap...hoping to have it finished for a possible present for a friend on Thursday...although am going to have a nosey through some books to see if there's anything else I could do...

I'm going to try and eat something...fried egg sandwich or beans on toast i think...

Toodle Pip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home