GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

bathrooms cats and socks

Kitty likes the bathroom...


She now has a fascination with the water in the loo and sink...she sits on the side of the loo with her head down looking at the rim and all the water, this morning she was on teh side of the sink watching the bubbles as I had a shower! Odd Cat!
Her owner contacted us, and came over last night. Kittys not a kitten at all, shes 9/10 years old, and according to the photos used to be a barrel fat cat!! Kitty (otherwise known as Ziggy) does not get on with one of the owners other cats, who has come out of its shell since Kitty/Ziggy went...so there's a chance I get to keep her! :~) Her owners coming over tonight, so *fingers crossed*





In other knitting related news, I've got to the heel on my first sock...I'm planning on tackling it tonight with no distractions...

This is it on friday when i went to my parents...i screwed up the ribbing somewhat royally, but I've carried on anyway, I want my first sock by saturday!!


Am very excited about IKnit day, A whole day of knitting and not getting funny looks for randomly knitting!!:~)

:~)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home