GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sock





Many Pictures...
Progress as of this morning after knitting on the bus!
Heel to be done tonight, as didn't get a chance yesterday.
Srah (kitty owner) came over last night, and becasue of the problems with another of her cat, I get to keep Kitty! :~) There was a lot of bouncing and hugging and smiling etc to celebrate!
I entitled myself - Proud Keeper of Kitty!
Feel quite ill today, think I may have the remainders of the bug my mums got...lets hope I fell better for Friday/Saturday:~S
Only two more days of work left before a 3 day weekend :~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home