GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finished Objects Oh My!

Picture Heavy Post, Sorry!

I finished things hurrah!
Dad's scarf:




It was going to be a no-purl keyhole scarf, but I ended up making the pattern up as I went.
It a mixture of two colours of Patons and Rowan Cashsoft and after blocking it came out quite nice I think!

Mum's scarf
:




Very simple, garter stitch edge then stocking stitch, but it shows off the yarn quite well I think. The yarn is some odd pink stuff I've had in my stash a long time, and Colinette Point Five in Florentina.
I like it, and again, fingers crossed my Mum does too.

The fingerless mittens for my sister didn't go so well. I finished one, but the the kitchener stitch-ing on it made it not very stretchy, so I've given her it and an IOU for a proper pair!

Just spent the weekend at my parents house, was lovely, although it was only supposed to be a day visit yesterday! There was a big accident on the M1, so I was at a standstill for about 40 minutes, but it wasn't that bad. I can't find it anywhere on the web, so I don't know what happened.

I am in the process of making a revised Christmas Knitting (and everything else) plan as I have a few more things to knit, and then I'm off to my Christmas Family on tuesday afternoon :~)

Busy few days to go, then some time to chill and read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home