GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Plan

So, I tried taking a leaf out of The Yarn Harlot's book and get a schedule so I know what I'm doing with mmy Christmas knitting. Great Idea you'd think? Goals and the such to keep me on track?
Well, it means I know now that I am about a day and a half behind :~0
I have about three hours to do on my dad's scarf, a second mitten to match the one already made for my sister (although I still have to sew that up/kitchener stitch it - scary!) and I need to make my mum's scarf, from scratch...by tomorrow morning... oh, aswell as the presents for other people.
Gads, I'm cutting it fine!

In other news I have discovered I have an allergy to Blueberries - an experience involving a smoothie and a swollen lip...although apparently sperm-donor-father-guy has an allergy to another sort of berry, so I'm thinking its another great inherited trait! What an odd thing to be allergic to though ey?

Last weekend was my mum's side of the family's christmas gathering - we had chilli, curry (with sprouts in - euch!), potato bake and various veggies etc. It was a lovely day, and Jordan (surragote brother type member of the family) has an awesome ukelelee :-)


I also made a birthday cake for my friends daughters 6th birthday -I was quite pleased with how it turned out :)


Must Knit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home