GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ewch...

My throat is really very sore! I can't swallow properly, which is not so much fun.
Ok couple of days, a few dramas at work, but nothing huge...when you're not really doing anything, anything seems exciting!

I have to go to court tomorrow morning (a long historical complicated thing that's been going on over 18 months now), and then into work, so tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

I got a phone call about a job today, and they;ve offered me an interview which is good *fingers crossed*

I must eat before I go pick up my washing.

More on the night out later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home