GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perumpety

Well, it's been an interesting few days - I went into work on Tuesday and ended up in tears I was in so much pain. Thankfully I was able to leave early and go to the doctors/rest, but I then took yesterday off aswell. My back still hurts, and my shoulders and legs too, which is great fun!
I've taken today off too, which is bad, becasue I really need to work to earn money, but I'm so stiff and ick!
The doctor kept saying 'keep moving, keep moving' which is great, but I know how my back is, and it can take a little bit of movement, but not huge amounts, and if I give it a few days rest, it'll be a lot better in the long run.
It's my body, surely I'm allowed to know what heals it?

Still no news on when the car needs to go in for repairs, but I called the insurance people yesterday and they said I need to call them when I know the booking in date and they'll arrange a car for me.

I also have bunged up ears, so am sat here with oily drop things and cotton wool in my ears. I can't hear much except my own breathing!

I've been making a fair bit of jewellery and pretty things, and have lots more ideas. I've also discovered the website Folksy which as far as I can see is a UK equivalent of Etsy, which is awesome. I'm going to put some of the new stuff up on there today, and see what happens.
I need to get better at promoting myself on the web, I've not sold much recently, and need to 'get back in the groove'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home