GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Poorly Car, Poorly Kayla

Poorly Car: bumped exhaust, knocked in boot, funky meaty driving - she's poorly! Took her into the garage for them to take pictures and do estimates etc - apparently it'll take about a week and a half to mend, so hopefully the insurance people will sort out a hire car and stuff for me!
Poorly Kayla: I think I have whiplash :~( My back hurts and my shoulders hurt...I'm kinda souped up on pain killers - my mega ones that the hospital gave me a few years ago, which is bad! I also still have the end of a cold...sniffly and gross! On a completely trivial note, it's quite annoying not being able to wear heels (they hurt my back), when I mainly wear heels at work - lots of outfits aren't viable anymore! *tut*
I'm having an early night with my book, The Bakers Apprentice by Judi Hendricks. It's a continuation of 'Bread Alone' a book I read years ago and really enjoyed.
More later, sleep calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home