GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm off to London to visit the Queen...

I'm off to London to visit the queen...of Knitting, that is.

Its very exciting, and I'm very excited, and also running late - have to leave in forty minutes and haven't packed, sorted out which knitting to take or any of those slightly useful things...eep...

Going to dinner with some Ravelry people tonight which is cool.

Its tipping it down so my plan to wear my jeans all weekend could be complicated, I'm sure I'll figure something out!

*squee* London here I come...somebody warn it hey?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! lovely to meet you and the sock on Saturday, we're still hoping to see you wearing it at Ally Pally - don't forget OK!

love kerrie and lou from yarn forward magazine. x

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home