GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Unproductive

That would be me!

I finally ahve all the furniture where it should be, but it's covered in boxes and bags and random crap I've accumulated!
A lot of it is craft orientated, so I'm loath to get rid of it, but really need to streamline...decisions decisions!

We are painting the kitchen this weekend. It's currently bright yellow, with old old wallpaper that's coming off in a lot of places (like, its unstuck) SO, today is designated stripping day (!) and tomorrow is painting day.
I have a lot of red kitchen-y things, I like the whole fifties feel, so I think I'm going to go for a warm cream, and maybe paint the front of the cupboards, or the smallest wall in red. hhmmm...

In knitting news, I have cast on for a new sock...in a chunkier wool, so less stitches, more productive kind of thing...I'm hoping it will help me get my knitting mojo back. I really need to start christmas knitting - I've seen some really nice fingerless gloves which I might try - will eb good of me too coz I'm expecting to have to wrap up warm this winter with gas prices being so high!

Decorating mojo here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home