GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Struggling

That's what I am.

I've suffered from depression for a long time, and am getting somewhat overwhelmed by the world at the moment.
The loss of my job, and my now-ex moving out have hit me hard, and I'm struggling.

I keep trying to immerse myself into my christmas knitting, but find myself OCD counting and doing maths into space instead.

*sigh* let's try to keep going eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger GrandAnglais said...

I have suffered with depression myself for years, and never found a cure. At the moment I am taking a natural remedy called 5-htp, which is supposed to be the building blocks of Serotonin. Not noticed any difference yet but i'll give it a bit longer.

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home