GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stuck at home again

Well, this morning I woke up and it hurt! it all hurt!
I know what I did to pull my back out again, so there'll be none of that again!

I managed to get myself to my sofa, and have been here most of the day - it's crappy and I don't like it!
What really worries me is that taking this time off might be really affecting my work - well, I know it's affecting my work, and I'm trying to minimise the impace by working harder when I'm there, but I'm concerned that the people I'm working for at the moment will go to my agency and say well, shes good, but she keeps having time off, and we can't carry on. So I've been going in when I can, but in the three weeks I've been there I've taken the equivalent of 4 1/2 days off...gr!

sigh - i have some ideas for some jewellery to make with my stash, so i'll be doing that more than knitting i think - I think the rush and pressure surrounding the christmas knitting has turned me off a bit. I cast on a scrunchable scarf and a neck tie for my sister, but haven't got farther than 2 rows on either.

must eat..pizza or pasta??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home