GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Way to get the Giggle on...

I'm lying here reading Yarn Harlot archives, and giggling like a little girl.
I realise a while back that I've not read all of her blog, so logged on the other day and am reading from the beginning whenever I get a chance.
She's so awesome!

July 7th 2004 just had me absolute fits of giggles - I'm either on too many painkillers, or she's a great writer - I'm going for the second option!

Back at work tomorrow, armed with slow release painkillers and flat shoes...

I'll just read a few more entries first...

(I'm so going to have to ration myself soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home