GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

What an Odd day...

As I ventured around Birmingham City Centre, I spotted a rather significant amount of police men... but there has been football on, between two clubs that are renowned for being violent (apparently - like I know that without asking someone!?!) so I thought little of it...
I bought pillows, and had a look in House of Fraser (very tempted by some reduced Rowan Little Big Wool, but managed to hold back!*proud*) then went over the the Bullring to get my car (via thorntons for my treat of the week oh, a bag of these too) and got locked in!
All of the entrances and exits were locked by security, because a riot broke out a result of a protest about Gaza... I can't find anything about it online, apart from a brief mention about the laying of wreath on the BBC website.
Locked in for about 20 minutes, then made it out and to my car and home.

I got home to find three fairly major bus routes have been diverted down my road - the road that a van and a car have to be a bit careful going down at the same time.Then for about 20 minutes there were two buses trying to get down the road...at the same time!

In Other News, these are just fabulous!

Food Calls, let's hope this doesn't go wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home