GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am a Bad Blogger

A whole month since I was last here...oh boy what a month.

I've had, what wiki classes as a bit of a breakdown - less than fun.

Needless to say, I no longer have a job - the running away and crying etc didn't help that.

I've been staying with a friend for 4 weeks, but his housemate is back now, so we've de-camped back to my *cold* flat - he;s moving in to keeo an eye on me and be a support etc. My friends that know whats been going on have been great.

I'm struggling with most things,and taking it portion by portion - I'm not being that great at the day by day, but morning/afternoon/evening by morning/afternoon/evening seems to work ok at the moment.

On the plus side, there's some jewellery I've been making that I really like, but I can't find my camera cable to upload any pictures, which is irritating.

I've been taking part in some swaps over on ravelry, and my first package came earlier in the week - some wonderful goodies! I sent off two of the three packages I need to send, yesterday, so they should be with their recipients at the end of next week.

I was wide awake at 6am this morning - utterly crazy, but just coudln't get back to sleep, so came up to finish off some more pretties.

It's cold, I'm off to get a jumper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home