GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Swappage

Here is my first swap package from wonderful Lin, in Canada...

There's a book, some chocolate from Vancouver, some DPN's, an amazing robot stick on patch, and some absolutely gorgeous yarn from Crystal Palace Yarns called Mini Mochi, in an awesome colourway: (photo stolen from their website as my camera's poo!) Fern Rainbow



My mum's coming down for the day tomorrow, so I'm attempting to tidy, and failing - as usual. I might stick everything in a box and cover it with a blanket, and hide stuff in my room and close the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home