GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Swappage (2)

I got another swap package :~)

This time from Michelle in Ohio!
Pictures!Big Box!Lots of Goodies!Even more goodies!!Food and photo thingiesFabulous Yarn and Amazing (Glittery!!!!!) Needles!


So, I got:
a box of Liptons White Tea with mango and peach - two of my favourite flavours!
a box of spices for hot mulled cider, spiced wine or tea from Patterson Fruit Farm
Cinnamon Apple tea bags :~)
Two packs of Freeze A Frame which are great!
Great yarn - Pink with sparkles in it!
and more yarn - hand spun sweet grass wool from montana - it's spun in Alberta Canada using a turn of the century Spinning Mule, and hand dyed, and is gorgeous!!
And, a pair of 10mm blue Glittery knitting needles!!

Such a great package - it's great!! (and it all smells of mango and peach white tea, which is SO lovely!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home