GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lots

I've done lots recently...
started working at a local nursery for two afternoons a week
helping organize a bog event in coventry - UK Ravelry Day - www.britishyarns.org.uk
went to a local folk club and sang with ed
got lost in coventry multiple times
signed up to skype and allsorts of other netty things
published teh new website - www.guineveredesigns.co.uk

I got really tired, so this weekend is a 'kayla day/weekend' just for me, which is cool

I watched prince caspian earlier, and wasn't that impressed.
I found the original (well, the BBC version, to me, thats original) lion witch and the wardrobe on video in a charity shop...finally tried to play it today - it works fine for a few seconds, then I paused it to go make lunch, and it wouldn't work again - gah!

longer more detailed post soonish, I'm tired, and my throat hurts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali the Artist said...

I found your blog and took part in the "quiz"!

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home