GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Replacement Swappage

So, my book swap parcel didn't arrive, so the wonderful people in the Ravelry group have sent me more parcels :~)

Here is the one from Amy (whose original package was so good a postperson decided to keep it)
5 balls of Lion Yarn Wool Ease and an awesome card - the sheep has googley eyes! The yarn is great - I don't know if you can get it over here, and its for a pattern in the book that's being sent to me by another angel. (Yet to arrive:~( )

And here's the one I got from Barb this morning:
Awesome-ness in the shape of, a notepad, orange candles, yummy chocolates, key ring and lip balm. the keyring is from canada (oh how i've always wanted to go to canada!) and the libalm is mango and acai - oh how i love mango!

Two fantastic packages, and there's more to come!

ION, I've been signed off for a bit longer, and I've been making lot sof jewellery to try and sell, which is going well, and apart from arguments and feeling crap most of the time, it's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home