GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

More More More!

More Swappage! I seem to have got quite a few parcels over the last few days, which is awesome as I've been having a mixed crappy week!

Here is my March Ten Dollar Swap Package from Helen in Johnstone, Scotland :~)




I got sweet yarn, and a letter opener - awesome as I've trying to find one for ages, I loves them :) I got sweeties, and a postcard and a reusable bag, and a book by Paulo Coelho - who I discovered in India last year, and love! A Perfect package!!



In my other package I got my belated birthday present from Allan:


Pretty Pretty Shoes! I have some black ones that are very similar, and I wear them with skirts, and have wanted a brown pair for ages - and now I have some!! Hurrah! :~)

I'm off doing errands and having tea/coffee/other beverages with an old friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home