GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Replacement Swappage 2!

Oh my Oh my Oh my I'm so lucky!
I got two parcels today!

I got Fitted Knitts- the before was the yarn to make one of the patterns (The bold and bulky mini cardi me thinks!?) Amazing!! I've wanted the book for an absolute age, and it's absolutely perfect!
I also got a parcel with some cool greek sweeties, and, and...the other hat from the landmark competition! It's so very lovely and cosey - I've got it on now! I really want the weather to be cold now! It's hard to find a hat that suits me usually - but this is gorgeous!!
All of them are super duper angels!!
Pictures:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home