GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Frustration

I'm helping work on a project right now, that is going to be awesome, but it's hard.
People seem to have the impression that the people working on the project are making lots of money from it - so, so far from the truth, that we're not doing it for the joy of it - not that there's been much of that. And portraying other people's experiences, which I don't think is fair, third person misunderstandings being frequent and all.
It's hard.
I can completely understand people having their own views, and their own opinons, thats fine, i have no qualms about that. What I do have a bit of an issue with, is people slagging us off in public, without discussing it first, without giving us a chance to explain, and maybe for everyone to come to a better understanding of what everyone means.
I've not had the best week or so, and this just, makes me so darned frustrated. I'm trying to think of ways that we as a team can communicate more efficiently withe people as a whole, I'm thinking maybe a blog.

Sigh, on a good note, I'm doing a fair in Coventry on Saturday (not that I'm prepared yet) and nursery work has been tiring but satisfactory.

There was other news, but I'm confuddled, and just watched Greys Anatomy with lots of crying.
I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home