GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stuck

I'm stuck.
I have so much going on in my head, that I cannot write about it.
I keep this blog, but I also have an offline diary, and I can't even keep my words straight enough for that.
I did a lot of work on Ravelry Day on 6th - I'm still processing stuff from that.
I have feelings re-emerging that I thought I'd dealt with, and that's hard to get my head round.
I'm feeling a bit like I'm on a rollercoaster, and I'm not sure how well I'm dealing with that right now.

There's lots going on, and lots to process.

I'm also trying to decide on my next knitting project - a little cardi, my first lace, or something else entirely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home