GuinevereStar

A bit of an insight into my world...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

little odd, little funky (apparently), just a little me.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Yuck

I just found maggots in the bin. There was hysterical crying swearing exclaiming and it fell over so then there were some on the floor.
Cue hysterical phonecall to housemate, who left work and came to clear them up.
I am at the other end of the flat, with no intention of staying here tonight - even if I end up sleeping in the car. *shudder*
Completely freaked, and feel like I can feel them in my hair, on my skin, everywhere. I am a girl, and I do not like creepy crawly things.

So Utterly and Completely Disgusting and Gross and just Horrific.





(btw- there is no frickin' chance i am going to take all the flack for this - it's his kitchen too)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Logan said...

Yikes! I'd be right with you on that one!

9:47 pm  
Blogger Kendra Logan said...

Love the name of your blog, by the way. I don't know why, I just love it.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home